Public Offer Advisory
We have vast experience and thorough understanding of the listing process
Public Offer advisory involves...
- Detailed analysis of the Company from regulatory, financial and legal perspective
- Preparing list of preliminary issues and suggesting steps to mitigate them
- Assisting management in formation of various committees like Audit committee, Compensation committee & Investor grievance committee etc.
- Preparing detailed business plan and business strategy
- Preliminary valuation of the Company by multiple methodologies
- Preparation of prospectus
Appointment of BRLM (Book Running Lead Manager)...
- Preparation of preliminary presentation for discussions with various Merchant Banks
- Assisting management in short listing and appointment of BRLM
- Assisting management in negotiations on valuation with BRLM
- Assisting management in finalization of issue and structure i.e. fresh issue, offer for sale or combination
- Coordinating due diligence exercise with the lead management team, lawyers and IPO Grading Agency
- Assisting management in complying with due diligence findings
Placement of issue with private non institutional investors